Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our new house!


We are finally getting settled into our new place, and really loving it! Here are a few pictures to hopefully allure visitors... :) Above is our gorgeous view on a pretty day!

Here's our outdoor decking area and a little peek at our yard and soon-to-be vegetable garden!

Our living room and new sofa/bed (and Manuel doing computer things...)

Another living room view. The picture on the wall is on a random hook left by the previous people....so yes, it's a little high and off-center....I do have further plans for the wall - don't worry.
This is my cute little Salvation Army bookshelf that I bought for 10 buckaroos :)

Our dining area set for breakfast this morning.



My BRAND NEW refrigerator! It is seriously beautiful :)

This is our little hike up to our house...more stairs ( I know)....but worth it to be up so high for that gorgeous view!
The bathroom with walls that match the colour of my towels. so perfect. AND a heated towel rack :) hello, lap of luxury!

This is the view from the back yard of our house looking down the other side of the hill.

And here are a few pictures I took this evening as the sun was setting behind the hills...SUCH a pretty day!








3 comments:

KOHOUT FAMILY said...

NICOLE!! your house is gorgeous! what an amazing view! you look so happy! I am thrilled for you! i hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new house! It is incredible!! The views are amazing! Thank you for sharing the pictures with all of us!! I will be back to look again and show Uncle Mike! hugs from Ohio

Unknown said...

The previous comment was actually from me..Aunt Les! I didn't realize Uncle Mike was signed in!! And I'm still signed in on his account so I'm going to do it AGAIN!! lol